About Piña Colada SF:
Piña Colada brings dating back to real life by connecting groups of six like-minded singles over great food in San Francisco’s best restaurants.
About Kati Schmidt, CEO & Founder of Piña Colada (34, German):
Kati is passionate about immigration, female entrepreneurship, and gluten free food. As an early former employee of Airbnb, she left the company in November of 2017 after 6.5 years to pursue her own venture, Piña Colada, to create meaningful connections between groups of six like-minded singles over great food.
Over the past months, we have hosted more than 20 Piña Colada group dinner dates at The Perennial and Commonwealth. More than 600 singles have signed up to our service and we are steadily growing through word-of-mouth and our matchmaker program. Learn more about the Piña Colada community in this fact sheet.
pinacoladasf+press @ gmail.com
- Forbes, November 2018: 5 Female Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Triumphed Over 2018’s Business Challenges
- News4jax, October 2018: Apps offer singles chance to slow down in quest for love
- ABC30, September 2018: People choosing the “slow road” to love
- Emlovz, September 2018: Top Alternatives to Online Dating in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Karen Datangel, August 2018: Fixing Dating Through Food and Face-to-Face Connections
- Fupping, August 2018: Unique Marketing Ideas For A Dating App/Website
- Stilobox, June 2018: An Early Airbnb Employee Sets Out to Create Her Own Experiences for Singles
- Bob Cut Mag, June 2018: When Swiping In SF, Dating Can Seem Dismal—Enter Pina Colada
- Doer Society, June 2018: Living the Dream
- L Seven, June 2018: Sex & Dating in the Age of Tech ft. Pina Colada, HER app & Good Vibes
- StartupValley, May 2018: Piña Colada brings dating back to real life- great food in San Francisco´s best restaurant
- The Guild, April 2018: Are You Tired Of Swiping?
Piña Colada has been selected to participate in Startup School by Y Combinator 2018.