Apply now to become a Piña Colada Matchmaker and join our ambassador program!
Do you enjoy connecting people? Are you a social butterfly? Are you an active member of your community? Do your friends call you a matchmaker? Did couples that you matched stay together long term or even get married? If the answer is yes, we would love to meet you!
Piña Colada is looking for San Francisco Bay Area based matchmakers who are interested in spreading the word about our group dinner dating service within their communities and social networks. We especially welcome members of the LGBTQ community, senior matchmakers and matchmakers who are based in Silicon Valley.
This is what we are looking for in our matchmakers:
- Based in the San Francisco Bay Area for 2+ years
- Available at least 1 hour/week
- Active member of a local community, eg. Bay Area Council, Friends of the Urban Forest, San Francisco Bicycle Coalition, San Francisco Italian Athletic Club, Sierra Club etc
- Active on social media and decent following, eg. 500+Instagram followers, Facebook friends, LinkedIn connections or Twitter followers
- Strong interest or experience in community building, political organizing, sales or networking
We offer the following perks to our matchmakers:
- Attend a Piña Colada dinner/quarter at no cost – if matchmaker is single and group matching criteria are met
- Offer $10 discount to friends and family
- $10 Revenue share for every Piña Colada dinner guests who attends a dinner and was referred by matchmaker
- Free Piña Colada swag (t-shirt etc)
- Early access to exclusive information and opportunity to work with us on special projects that are close to your heart
We are also looking for operational wizards who are interested in supporting our group dinner dates. We will work with you on a revenue share basis per event.