The Piña Colada Promise
Dating is one of the most intimate experiences. In order to provide a pleasant and inclusive experience for everyone, we ask you to promise us and our users the following:
You promise that you act like a decent human being; i.e. you do your part to ensure the dinner date is a success and treat others with the utmost respect.
You promise that you are single at the time of RSVP and dinner date.
Otherwise, Karma might bite your ass.
While we do not believe that one company can mandate harmony among all people, we do believe that Piña Colada can promote empathy and understanding across all cultures. We want to promote a culture within the Piña Colada community that goes above and beyond mere compliance. By using our Service, you agree to read and act in accordance with the following Acceptable Use Policy to strengthen our community and realize our mission of ensuring that everyone can belong and feels welcome. The public, our community, and we ourselves expect no less than this.
Acceptable Use Policy. Your permission to use the Services is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- communicate any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- provide false or inaccurate information;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- use the Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with our Service;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
If behavior comes to our attention that is contrary to this Acceptable Use Policy, we will investigate the claim, and might ask you to apologize. Piña Colada may also deny you to RSVP for upcoming dinner dates.
Pina Colada LLC
San Francisco, California
Effective as of February 28, 2018
Last updated on May 17, 2019